Route 6 Collection Blank Notecards
Let someone know they are special and share a scene from McKean County to brighten their day. Printed on heavy matt-finished stock, this set of folded note cards features ten historic landmarks near or along Route 6 in McKean County, Pennsylvania.
Limited Quantity Available
The Route 6 Collection is made up by 10 of the 17 drawings rendered by Julie Mader for the 2002 ANFVB "Hidden Treasures" county driving map/brochure. Please note that several "treasures" in this set (noted with *) are changed or missing from the current McKean County landscape.
- Canoe Place Inn* (Port Allegany, PA)
- Lindgren's Variety Store* (Smethport, PA)
- McKean County Courthouse (Smethport, PA)
- Old Jail House (Smethport, PA)
- Smethport Veteran's Memorial (Smethport, PA)
- St. Luke's Episcopal Church (Smethport, PA)
- Kinzua Viaduct* (Mt. Jewett, PA)
- Nebo Chapel (Mt. Jewett, PA)
- The Shelter House, Wildcat Park (Ludlow, PA)
- Olmsted Manor (Ludlow, PA)